Being a manager makes you grow personally, develop resources and contribute to the success of the company. Stepping into a management role is not easy and involves a big change in what you do and how you do it. This interactive program provides management and leadership tools and helps you develop the skills to be an effective manager.
- Adopt the most effective leadership style based on the skill level and motivation of team members
- Manage change and transition effectively
- Use delegation as the main lever for growth and achieve results through the contribution of others
- Motivate and engage team members around shared objectives
- Leading the performance management process, defining and communicating objectives, monitoring, giving feedback and defining development plans
This highly interactive virtual programme includes learning, sharing and discussing real cases, small group work and on-the-job activities between workshops. This helps participants to immediately apply what they learn during each module. This approach develops self-awareness and increases self-confidence.
Judith Eberl, Managing Director of JuPantaRhei GmbH, has extensive international experience in human resource development, training, coaching and recruitment. Judith is an ICF certified coach and holds Hogan and MBTI certifications.
- 12 October 2021 | 9.00 – 12.30
- 25 October 2021 | 9.00 – 12.30
- 16 November 2021 | 9.00 – 12.30
- 29 November 2021 | 9.00 – 12.30
First level managers
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 ore
- Language Italiano
- Assessments Yes
Being a manager makes you grow personally, develops resources and contributes to the success of the company. Stepping into a management role is not easy and involves a big change in what you do and how you do it. This experiential programme provides management and leadership tools and helps you develop the skills to be an effective manager. The course focuses on the following four themes.